the XLR connectors of the DVC3 are only soldered on the circuit board. After a while and some connection cycles the XLR femal connector was brocken. With the help of the daslight support we identifed the correct ype
I soldered the new XLR plug and I used hot glue to fix it to the circuit board.
In addtion to this measure, I fixed the plugs with 4 little screws from the outside.
This should give a much high resisdance for the rough live on stage.
It would be great if this kind of mechanical fix would be present by factory default. Maybe someone is reading this. Please have a look at the attached pictures.