Groups in Order

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

BBRacing

Groups in Order

Post by BBRacing »

does any one else have this probem i have just spen the last 2 days programming a light show for a local show dance show and i have all the groups in order accoring to the tracks and everytime i re open das light it re aranges the lot into new group 1, new group 2 and so on. it so annoying and you can even drag and drop them back 2 where you want them it is so pissing me off. Anyone else have this issue
Cheers
Andre

Post by Andre »

I cannot re-arrange the order of the groups at all. Never have been able to, it is one of my gripes. I can't do this on my XP box or my Vista box.

How are you re-arranging your groups ?

The only way I can do it is my actually moving the scenes from group to group until I get them in the group I want and then rename the group to what it should be. For example I wanted a "Specials" group. So I created a new group which ends up at the end. I cannot drag this group to the position I want. So I create the scenes I want for this group and make sure they are a unique name I usually put zz_ at the front of each scene. I then procede to drag each scene to the group I would like them to be in "position" wise, and then move all other scenes down a group and then rename the groups accordingly.
Andre
vianney
Site Admin

Post by vianney »

There are no functions to Drag and Drop the groups.
We will work on it.
Right now, the only solution is to Select scenes inside each group (CTRL and SHIFT Keys) and drop them in another group.

If you have some problem and changes with your configuration, please send us an email to explain the problem. We will reply you, after you could send the .DVC project for investigation.
We should give an update after few days.