DVC2 Gold Not Detected

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Vitaliy

DVC2 Gold Not Detected

Post by Vitaliy »

Hi everyone,

I recently updated our lighting computer to Windows 7. I took special care to obtain a 32 bit version of Windows, knowing that SIUDI5 interfaces do not support 64 bit operating systems.

Prior to installing the software/driver, I saw in Device Manager that the interface was being detected and properly named, although missing a driver.

After installing the driver however, not only the interface failed to be detected but an "Unidentified Device" appeared in Device Manager in place of the interface.

I am 100% sure that the operating system is 32 bit as I took care to obtain a 32 bit copy from our site license.

I have tried unplugging the device, plugging the device into a different USB port, etc..
Vitaliy

Post by Vitaliy »

Some more info - I have tried using the software on an installation of Windows XP 32 bit using the same computer. It works perfectly. The problem seems to be whenever Windows 7 is used.

I've also tried re-installing Windows 7, and the same thing happens.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi, just to double check, right click on MyComputer and go to properties. Here it will tell you if the OS is 32 or 64 bit. Also, open tools.exe to see if the interface is detected here
Vitaliy

Post by Vitaliy »

Yes, the OS is 32-bit. Under tools, it says that there is no interface connected.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Please e-mail me the serial number of your interface and I will check with a similar interface. The serial number is sometimes written on a white sticker on the interface. If not, connect it to the windows XP computer and open tools.exe
sabahat

Post by sabahat »

Hey! Welcome to the forum! Glad to have ya. And thank you for your service.
Save your time and get Pass4sure 1z0-821 You can get our 100% Android