The compter does not see the new interface dvc 3 gold.

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

binox
Operating System: Windows

The compter does not see the new interface dvc 3 gold.

Post by binox »

Hi.
Today I have received the new interface DVC3 Gold from Daslight upgrading program.
Before I had a old DVC2 SUIDI 5 interface, installed on a notebook with win XP professional 32 bit. It has always worked very well. Unfortunately the new interface don't work. When I open DVC2 (last verion beta) the interface is not detected. If I open tool.exe I read: There is no compatible hardware connected.Plug a USB-DMX interface (suidi 5 etc) and make sure you turn all DMX application off before
All my fixtures are in off position but the interface is not detected always.
Can you help me.

Bye Binox
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi Binox

Your interface could have been damaged in transit. Please try your interface on a different computer. If it still doesn't work, send me an e-mail with the serial number and I will have it replaced.
binox

Post by binox »

Perhaps I solved the problem.
Was necessary to install the software DVC3 where are included the new driver for DVC3 interface. Now, the softwares DVC2 and DVC3 seems to work properly. But, unfortunately, tool.exe still does not detect the interface.
I have installed, the inteface on 2 PC, one with s.o win XP pro 32 bit and another one with s.o windows 7 pro 64 bit , but tool.exe does not detect the interface, although it seems to work. Only Monday I'll can connect some fixtures at DVC3 gold.
Do I the correct thing, but I don't understand why tool.exe does not see the interface.

Sorry for my horrible english.

Bye Binox
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

make sure all other DMX software is closed when you open tools.exe
binox

Post by binox »

I am very sorry. I have tried to open tool.exe when DVC2 or DVC3 were open. Now I can read tool.exe on every PC, the new interface DVC3 work very well.

Thank you very much.
jessevanlierop

Re: The compter does not see the new interface dvc 3 gold.

Post by jessevanlierop »

Hi Guys,

I know this is a response to a very old post. But recently i am experiencing the same kinds of trouble.

I own a dvc 3 and a dvc 4 module. Never had problems with the DVC 4 module! Works great! But suddenly my DVC 3 Module is giving me no more than a orange LED and a very weak red LED. My PC does not recocnize the device anymore. I tried using my Macbook. That made no difference. Is there anyway that, maybe, the firmware on the DVC3 controller is damaged? That's the first thing that comes to my mind.

Can you help me find a solution? It would be a shame to say that it's already worn after only 2.5 years. By the way, we're talking about a 512DVC3 interface.

Thanx!

Jesse van Lierop
Holland
TomHat

Re: The compter does not see the new interface dvc 3 gold.

Post by TomHat »

Hey,

Please contact customer service about it here : https://store.daslight.com/en/repair
Please create a ticket about each interface separately. They should help you figure out what's going on with your interfaces.

Hope this helps.

Regars,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500