midi control

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB, Benno

adolfainsley8
Operating System: Windows

Re: midi control

Postby adolfainsley8 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:18 pm

Carlisle so my brain is slightly mushed. Do you use this program yourself? Any tips on how to set it up would be very welcome, kind regards John????
waleeed

rebecca21

Re:

Postby rebecca21 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:33 am

johnpennyblack wrote:Hi, the laptop that I'm using is an HP Pavillion with an AMD Turion Processor and 1 gig of ram. It is now two years old so not really massive in power.The program is Sonar 7 top weight loss pills Producer and the latest Daslight version. Up to now the machine works perfectly and I have had no problems running the two programs although I have yet to get a full time second monitor to view that the Daslight is actually doing what it should be doing, not that you have to have one but I have found that working live you need to keep a check on things and the two progs take up a lot of the screen. I have found that I have to not use the midi input 1 of my midisport 4x4 (untick the input) in Sonar 7 because the Daslight only seems to work with the first input. I have taken output three back into input 1 and if you didn't disable the input it just loops and cocks everything up! I don't know why this works but it is the only way that I have managed to get it to run properly. I have made an ins list for Sonar and named all the notes as scenes and you can enter them from piano roll if you wish. I have also made an ins of controllers, this gives you twice the amount of scenes you can asign, 128 for the notes and 128 for the controllers. I hope this info has been ok for you regards John

I have taken output three back into input 1 and if you didn't disable the input it just loops and cocks everything up! I don't know why this works but it is the only way that I have managed to get it to run properly. I have made an ins list for Sonar and named all the notes as scenes and you can enter them from piano roll if you wish.
Amazing review of Phenq

stevensalbert

Re: Re:

Postby stevensalbert » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:48 am

rebecca21 wrote:
I have taken output three back into input 1 and if you didn't disable the input it just loops and cocks everything up! I don't know why this works but it is the only way that I have managed to get it to run properly. I have made an ins list for Sonar and named all the notes as scenes and you can enter them from piano roll if you wish.

I also experiences the same, Thanks

Return to “DVC4 GOLD / DVC3 GOLD / DVC2 GOLD”